The interior electric lamp is made of a large-caliber bullet shell and embodies the idea of recycling and utilitarianism. The artist successfully transformed an empty shell that used to serve military purposes, giving it an artistic look. The cartridge case was carefully painted, creating an image of a viburnum branch with green wide leaves. In place of the berries there are round holes through which light passes. An electric bulb is installed inside the lamp. The viburnum has a symbolic meaning due to the anthem of the Sich Riflemen, which became popular during Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine. The former weapon has been transformed into a cozy piece of furniture, losing its aggressive appearance thanks to the talent of the artist.
Materials used to make the artwork:
Artist: Dmytro Halayda
- This item is created as a unique piece.
- Each work comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- All materials have been verified by the national police and are guaranteed safe.
- Returns are possible within 14 days after receiving the purchase.
- 15% of the cost will be donated to a charitable fund