Glass round table on a leg made of a 122-mm mortar shell. By grinding, cutting, and processing metal, the artist turned the former weapon into a stylish interior object, embodying the concepts of utilitarianism and recycling. Thus, the mine turned into a table leg, and its shape and relief became a design element. The elegant and restrained design inherent in all of the author’s works allows this art object to be used in any interior.
Materials used for the artwork:
Glass, 120-mm mine.
Dimensions: Height 70 cm, diameter 55 cm.
Artist: Ivan Stetsiuk
- This item is created as a unique piece.
- Each work comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- All materials have been verified by the national police and are guaranteed safe.
- Returns are possible within 14 days after receiving the purchase.
- 15% of the cost will be donated to a charitable fund