A wooden box, previously used to store ammunition, is now intended for peaceful purposes and has become the basis for a coffee table that embodies the ideas of utilitarianism and recycling. The original appearance of the box was left unchanged, and two rectangular metal legs were added to it. Thus, the former ammunition box, after fulfilling its military purpose, has turned into a stylish and functional piece of furniture. As an addition, the author of the work created a separate glass surface, which makes the table more functional and comfortable. The drawer opens and can be used for storing things.
Materials used to make the art object:
Wood, metal elements, glass
Dimensions: height – 48 cm, length – 111 cm, width – 49.5 cm.
Artist: Ivan Stetsiuk
- This item is created as a unique piece.
- Each work comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- All materials have been verified by the national police and are guaranteed safe.
- Returns are possible within 14 days after receiving the purchase.
- 15% of the cost will be donated to a charitable fund